Campus Weekly is published each Wednesday when classes are in session. In the summer, it is published biweekly.
Up to 320,000 service members in the past decade’s military operations in Afghanistan and Iraq have sustained some form of traumatic brain injury (TBI). The lack of an objective measurement tool for evaluating a suspected mild traumatic brain injury (mTBI) is of great concern to the … [Read More...]
Staff Senate meeting (with Jason Stogner)
Thursday, May 14, 10 a.m., Alumni House
Baseball vs Gardner-Webb
Thursday, May 14, 6 p.m.
Music, Chris Brubeck, John Salmon, French Connection
Tuesday, May 26, 7:30 p.m., Recital Hall, Music Building
- What Does ‘Personalized Learning’ Look Like? Video Series Aims to Go Beyond Hype
- When Your Online Course Is Put Up for Adoption
- Silicon Valley Innovation: Stanford Law Student Crowdsources Her Graduation Speech
- Want to Make Your Course ‘Gameful’? A Michigan Professor’s Tool Could Help
- A MOOC Hopes to Sink Its Teeth Into a New Audience: TV Fans
- Bipartisan agreement on risk sharing, but in concept only
- Academic, library and technology groups criticize new Elsevier sharing and hosting policy
- Colleges start new programs
- What kind of resources do colleges provide to students with complaints?
- As rich universities get richer, are poor students being left behind?