Campus Weekly is published each Wednesday when classes are in session. In the summer, it is published biweekly.
SECC supports more than 1,000 charitable organizations in the region and state
His passion for organic chemistry is infectious
Magazine editor and UNCG alumna Elizabeth Hudson tells of her Spartan journey
As millions of Syrian refugees continue to pour into the European Union, the world is being called on to aid in the inevitable process of resettlement outside of Syria. The Obama administration has responded with promises of finding resettlement of 10,000 Syrians within the United States. Public … [Read More...]
Talk, “Truth and Reconciliation in Greensboro,” Spoma Jovanovic
Wednesday, Sept. 30, 4 p.m., Pecky Cypress Room, Alumni House
Talk, Bill Ferris and Joel Williamson, “Maud Gatewood: Artistic Voice of the South”
Thursday, Oct. 1, Weatherspoon Auditorium, 5:30 p.m.
Thursday, Oct. 1, 7:30 p.m., Taylor Theatre
Psychology topics, Kendon Smith Lectures
Thursday-Friday, Oct. 1-2
Forum on strategic planning
Monday, Oct. 5, 3-5 p.m., Recital Hall, Music Building
Staff Senate meeting, with Chancellor Gilliam
Thursday, Oct. 8, Alumni House, 10 a.m.
- How Student Video Presentations Can Build Community in an Online Course
- Academic Social Network Hopes to Change the Culture of Peer Review
- What the Results of a Survey of Coursera Students Mean for Online Learning
- UMUC Plans to Create a Company to Help Colleges Harness Big Data
- In Online Courses, Students Learn More by Doing Than by Watching
- Obama administration backs easier bankruptcy path for private student loans
- Why do some faculty members sign loyalty oaths without issue?
- At Generation Study Abroad summit, discussions focus on how to double U.S. study abroad participation
- At admissions counselor meeting, many criticize impact of early action
- Oregon community college is site of third-worst mass shooting at a college campus