Campus Weekly is published each Wednesday when classes are in session. In the summer, it is published biweekly.
African art gallery at NCMA will be 3 times as large as current one.
Will present a concert at UNCG Monday, Feb. 27. Free admission.
Homes games are this Saturday in Fleming and Monday at the Coliseum.
Retired Navy Commander Porter Halyburton, whose inspiring story of war and friendship was told in the book “Two Souls Indivisible,” will visit UNCG on Monday, Feb. 20, to share his experience as a prisoner of war during the Vietnam War. The event will begin at 4 p.m. in EUC Auditorium. The … [Read More...]
War Stories: Violent Acts and Violent Texts in Northern Kenya & Beyond
Wednesday, Feb. 15, 7:30 p.m., Weatherspoon Auditorium
Dr. Cassell’s talk on WW I’s 1917 is cancelled
Thursday, Feb. 16
Board of Trustees Meeting
Thursday, Feb. 16, 8:30 a.m., Alumni House,
Colloquium with Dr. Allan Parnell, “Planning Racial Inequality”
Friday, Feb. 17, 3:30 p.m., Graham 106
Faculty Forum, “Academic Freedom and Shared Governance”
Wednesday, Feb. 15, 3 p.m., Alumni House
Symphonic Band and Wind Ensemble
Friday, Feb. 17, 7:30 p.m., UNCG Auditorium
Women’s Basketball vs. ETSU
Saturday, Feb. 18, 4 p.m., Fleming Gymnasium
Guest Artist Recital: John Marchiando, trumpet
Tuesday, Feb. 21, 5:30 p.m., Organ Hall
- Survey of international students asks what they'd like their professors to improve
- Education secretary criticizes professors as telling students 'what to think'
- Study suggests that women are more ethical than men in science, and that may hold them back
- Proposal would limit credit researchers receive on projects with many co-authors
- Colleges announce commencement speakers