See QR codes near the McIver Building? University Libraries created a video of the McIver buildings’ histories. Visitors to the present building can utilize the QR code with their smartphone to get an instant history lesson. Check out the video.
Campus Weekly is published each Wednesday when classes are in session. In the summer, it is published biweekly.
Faculty Forum: “Global Engagement / Strategic Plan.”
Wednesday, October 19, 3 p.m., Alumni House.
Film: “Can You Dig This” (Sustainability Series)
Thursday, Oct. 20, 6:30 p.m., Weatherspoon Art Museum
Concert, ‘A Tribute to John Philip Sousa’
Thursday, Oct. 20, 7:30 p.m., UNCG Auditorium
Women’s Soccer vs. Samford
Friday, Oct. 21, 7 p.m.
Saturday, Oct. 22
Men’s Soccer vs Wofford
Saturday, Oct. 22 7:30.
UNCG Budget 101
Thursday, Oct. 27, 10 a.m., Bryan 113
- University presidents join in statement calling for next U.S. president to embrace diversity and diplomacy
- Disagreements over wages and health care cause Pennsylvania faculty members to strike
- Higher ed would be central in a Clinton administration, but who would carry agenda in Congress?
- Surveys of graduate students reveal campus climate issues at Yale, Michigan
- Study looks at impact of study abroad on Chinese academics who return home