Need inspiration in naming the Spartan mascot? Check out scenes from last weekend’s 2011 Homecoming – he was everywhere at Homecoming. Video by Dacia Ijames (Athletics).
Campus Weekly is published each Wednesday when classes are in session. In the summer, it is published biweekly.
Habitat for Humanity build (info: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Wednesday, June 3, 7:45 a.m.
First summer session final examinations
Wednesday, June 17
Second summer session classes begin
Thursday, June 18
Theatre for young people, ‘The Kid Who Loved Monsters’
Saturday, June 20, 10 a.m., Brown Bldg Theatre
- What Does ‘Personalized Learning’ Look Like? Video Series Aims to Go Beyond Hype
- When Your Online Course Is Put Up for Adoption
- Silicon Valley Innovation: Stanford Law Student Crowdsources Her Graduation Speech
- Want to Make Your Course ‘Gameful’? A Michigan Professor’s Tool Could Help
- A MOOC Hopes to Sink Its Teeth Into a New Audience: TV Fans
- Stanford political science department overhauls undergraduate major
- Chinese nationals indicted for elaborate cheating scheme on standardized admissions tests
- Teacher education accreditor dumps its founding leader
- D2L gets into adaptive learning with a new tool aimed at professors
- Colleges start new academic programs