If you consider the written word to be a ‘Helvetic tidal wave of terror’ – or if you simply like those campy horror B movies of the ’60s – this clip is for you. It’s part of an Office of Online Learning “UnTextMe” viral video campaign promoting online learning and programs.
Campus Weekly is published each Wednesday when classes are in session. In the summer, it is published biweekly.
General Faculty Meeting
Wednesday, April 22, 3 p.m., Alumni House
UNCG Theatre, ‘Joe Turner’s Come and Gone’
Wednesday, April 22, 7:30 p.m., Brown Bldg Theatre
International Sculpture Day
Friday, April 24, all day, Weatherspoon
Justin LeBlanc (Project Runway and NC State)
Friday, April 24, 1 p.m., School of Education Bldg, Rm 120
UNCG Science Everywhere festival
Saturday, April 25, 11 a.m., throughout campus
UNCG Softball vs. East Tennessee St. (dh)
Saturday, April 25, 1 p.m.
Student Honors Convocation
Tuesday, April 28, 7 p.m., EUC Auditorium
UNCG Bunker Bash & Spartan Feast
Thursday, April 30, 5:30 p.m., Natty Greene's Bunker, 1918 Lee St.
- Wearable Teaching? College to Experiment With Apple Watch as Learning Tool
- Tools That Limit Distraction May Raise Student Performance in Online Classes
- How Social Media Helps Students Adapt to College
- Blogs Aren’t Better Than Journal Assignments. They’re Just Different.
- New Offering From Noodle Will Help Colleges Build Online Programs
- A professor fails his entire class and his university intervenes
- University's action over student who posted a swastika on a bulletin board sets off international debate
- Colleges announce commencement speakers
- Corinthian ends operations at remaining campuses, affecting 16,000 students
- Anxiety over massive proposed cuts to Louisiana's colleges felt across the state