If you consider the written word to be a ‘Helvetic tidal wave of terror’ – or if you simply like those campy horror B movies of the ’60s – this clip is for you. It’s part of an Office of Online Learning “UnTextMe” viral video campaign promoting online learning and programs.
Campus Weekly is published each Wednesday when classes are in session. In the summer, it is published biweekly.
Faculty Senate Meeting
Wednesday, Sept. 2, 3 p.m., Alumni House
Poetry reading, Ansel Elkins
Thursday, Sept. 3, 7 p.m., Maple Room, EUC
Staff Senate meeting
Thursday, Sept. 10, 10 a.m., Alumni House
Saturday, Sept. 12, 7:30 p.m., Aycock Auditorium
Board of Trustees meeting
Friday, Sept. 11, 8:30 a.m, Alumni House
EUC Blood Drive
Tuesday, Sept. 15, all day, Cone Ballroom, EUC
Women’s soccer vs. defending NCAA champion Florida St.
Thursday, Sept. 17, 7 p.m.
- Readers’ Definitions of Ed-Tech Buzzwords: Confusion and Skepticism Continue
- As Coursera Evolves, Colleges Stay On and Investors Buy In
- How an App Helps Low-Income Students by Turning College Life Into a Game
- ‘Machine Teaching’ Is Seen as Way to Develop Personalized Curricula
- Following the Money in Ed-Tech Investment: Number of Mergers Grows