If you consider the written word to be a ‘Helvetic tidal wave of terror’ – or if you simply like those campy horror B movies of the ’60s – this clip is for you. It’s part of an Office of Online Learning “UnTextMe” viral video campaign promoting online learning and programs.
Campus Weekly is published each Wednesday when classes are in session. In the summer, it is published biweekly.
Staff Senate meeting
Thursday, July 10, 10 a.m., Alumni House
Film, ‘A Matter of Taste: Serving Up Paul Liebrandt’
Thursday, July 10, 7 p.m., Weatherspoon
Performance, ‘You’re a Good Man, Charlie Brown’
Thursday, July 10, 6 and 8 p.m., Recital Hall, Music Building
Glenwood Recipe Roundup Book Launch
Thursday, July 17, 6 p.m., Weatherspoon
Film, ‘Pressure Cooker’
Thursday, July 17, 7 p.m., Weatherspoon
Film, ‘How to Cook Your Life’
Thursday, July 24, 7 p.m., Weatherspoon
- With Scrim and Rolling Desks, a Journalism School Seeks a Tech Edge
- Should You Build a Data Center Today? 2 Universities, 2 Answers
- Would Graduate School Work Better if You Never Graduated From It?
- QuickWire: College and Library Groups Petition FCC on Net Neutrality
- QuickWire: Desire2Learn Rebrands and Adds Partners
- Study: MOOC content in traditional courses is viable, if inflexible
- Colleges assign adjunct hiring to a third party
- Ethnic studies group backs Israel boycott
- U. of Connecticut to pay $1.3 million to settle sexual assault lawsuit
- Tensions at Mary Baldwin College signal competing understandings of liberal education