If you consider the written word to be a ‘Helvetic tidal wave of terror’ – or if you simply like those campy horror B movies of the ’60s – this clip is for you. It’s part of an Office of Online Learning “UnTextMe” viral video campaign promoting online learning and programs.
Campus Weekly is published each Wednesday when classes are in session. In the summer, it is published biweekly.
Independence Day holiday
July 4, classes dismissed; offices closed
Staff Senate Executive Team Meeting
Thursday, July 7, 10 a.m., MHRA 2603
Make-A-Wish / HRL “wish reveal”
Thursday, July 7, 4 p.m., Tillman-Smart room, Shaw Hall
EMF Faculty Chamber Series concert
Monday, July 11, 8 p.m., Music Building Recital Hall
Staff Senate meeting
Thursday, July 14, 10 a.m., Alumni House
- Balancing act: providing grad student health insurance and complying with Affordable Care Act
- Clinton proposes financial aid for alternative providers, student loan relief for entrepreneurs
- British universities brace for likely drop in E.U. students
- Masculinity programming at University of Redlands hopes to help men be 'authentic selves'
- Colleges start new programs