Athletics has posted the video shown before introductions at all men’s basketball games at the Coliseum. Home opener is Thursday night – with free party beforehand in the parking lot and Pavillion.
Campus Weekly is published each Wednesday when classes are in session. In the summer, it is published biweekly.
Faculty Senate meeting
Wednesday, April 1, 3 p.m., Alumni House
Art reception, exhibition related to See The Triumph/domestic violence
Wednesday, April 1, 4 p.m., MRC, EUC
Fabrice Lehoucq, “Authoritarian Reversals in the Third Wave of Democratization (1974-2014)”
Wednesday, April 1, 7:30 p.m., School of Education Building, Room 118
Spring holiday. No classes; offices closed.
Friday, April 3
Lawther/RISE lecture, Dr. I-Min Lee (Harvard Medical School)
Monday, April 6, 4 p.m., EUC Auditorium
Thomas Undergraduate Research and Creativity Expo
Tuesday, April 7, 9 a.m. - 3 p.m., EUC
Talk, Kathy Reichs, best-selling crime writer
Wednesday, April 8, 7:45 p.m., Cone Ballroom, EUC
- Northeastern U. Will Open Education ‘Hub’ in Silicon Valley Company
- Online or In-Person? One College Lets Students Switch Back and Forth
- U. of New Haven and Upstart Coding School Team Up on Master’s Program
- LinkedIn Expands Efforts to Help Colleges Keep in Touch With Students and Alumni
- New .College Domain Is Opportunity for Some Colleges, Worry for Others
- Union fights Massachusetts state colleges' challenge to cap on part-time faculty
- Some college leaders are responding quickly to racist and sexist incidents
- At Oral Roberts U., smartwatches provide an entry into the 'internet of things'
- Colleges announce commencement speakers
- Education Department meets with ex-Corinthian students who refuse to repay federal loans