Biscuitville is challenging Greensboro-area college students to create a product that will attract new users, ages 18-35, to Biscuitville restaurants. Among the education objectives are to develop and demonstrate leadership, communication and entrepreneurial skills. Teams must be made of currently enrolled college students from UNCG, NC A&T State University, Greensboro College, Guilford College, Bennett College, Elon University and Guilford Technical Community College. Each team must submit a product proposal online by March 2, 2012, at midnight. The winner will be announced at the Biscuits & Business Breakfast on April 20, 2012, from 8:30 at the Joint School of Nanoscience and Nanoengineering. Details here.
Campus Weekly is published each Wednesday when classes are in session. In the summer, it is published biweekly.
Men’s soccer vs. Guilford College (exhibition)
Wednesday, Aug. 20, 7 p.m.
Women’s soccer vs. Charlotte
Friday, Aug. 22, 7 p.m.
Spartan Service Day
Saturday, Aug. 23, 8:30 a.m.
Men’s soccer vs. Liberty (exhibition)
Saturday, Aug. 23, 7 p.m.
Women’s soccer vs. Army
Friday, Aug. 29, 6 p.m.
Men’s soccer vs. Campbell
Friday, Aug. 29, 8 p.m.
Faculty Senate meeting
Wednesday, Sept. 3, 3 p.m.
- New survey offers insights on international student satisfaction in three countries
- Consultants' best case scenarios rarely reality
- Group wants to help professors fight against sexual assault on campus
- ACT's annual score report shows languishing racial gaps, mediocre scores
- Moving from community college to four-year university is most likely to yield succeful credit transfer, study finds