Biscuitville is challenging Greensboro-area college students to create a product that will attract new users, ages 18-35, to Biscuitville restaurants. Among the education objectives are to develop and demonstrate leadership, communication and entrepreneurial skills. Teams must be made of currently enrolled college students from UNCG, NC A&T State University, Greensboro College, Guilford College, Bennett College, Elon University and Guilford Technical Community College. Each team must submit a product proposal online by March 2, 2012, at midnight. The winner will be announced at the Biscuits & Business Breakfast on April 20, 2012, from 8:30 at the Joint School of Nanoscience and Nanoengineering. Details here.
Campus Weekly is published each Wednesday when classes are in session. In the summer, it is published biweekly.
Thursday, April 28
Employee field day
Friday, April 29, Foust Park
UNCG Baseball vs. Samford
Friday, April 29, 6 p.m.
UNCG MFA Artist Talks + Opening Reception
Sunday, May 1, 2 p.m., Weatherspoon Art Museum
2016 Spring Commencement Ceremony
Friday, May 6, 10 a.m., Greensboro Coliseum
UNCG Softball vs. Samford (dh)
Saturday, May 7, 1 p.m.
- New presidents or provosts: Centenary Elmhurst Frostburg Lake Erie Mary Washington McDaniel Orange W&L Wellesley
- U of Idaho's football program to depart Football Bowl Subdivision
- Kentucky will delay free community college scholarship
- Pennsylvania State U sees surge of interest in short, skills-based faculty development program
- Gordon professor says she was punished for criticizing college's request for exemption to antibias law