Biscuitville is challenging Greensboro-area college students to create a product that will attract new users, ages 18-35, to Biscuitville restaurants. Among the education objectives are to develop and demonstrate leadership, communication and entrepreneurial skills. Teams must be made of currently enrolled college students from UNCG, NC A&T State University, Greensboro College, Guilford College, Bennett College, Elon University and Guilford Technical Community College. Each team must submit a product proposal online by March 2, 2012, at midnight. The winner will be announced at the Biscuits & Business Breakfast on April 20, 2012, from 8:30 at the Joint School of Nanoscience and Nanoengineering. Details here.
Campus Weekly is published each Wednesday when classes are in session. In the summer, it is published biweekly.
Talk, Saundra Westervelt, on ‘Life After Death Row’
Wednesday, March 5, noon, Faculty Center
Baseball vs. East Carolina
Wednesday, March 5, 4 p.m.
Faculty Center Takeover, Tracing Human Culture Through History of Beer
Thursday, March 6, 4 p.m., sponsored by FTLC / Anthropology
Friends of the Libraries event, Nikki Giovanni
Thursday, March 6, 6 p.m., Cone Ballroom, EUC
Noon at the ‘Spoon, art tour
Tuesday, March 11, Weatherspoon
Softball vs. Georgia Southern
Saturday, March 15, 1 p.m.
Baseball vs. Princeton
Monday, March 17, 6 p.m.
- Tate Street landmark Addam’s Bookstore will close
- UNCG Reduction-in-Force (RIF) Plan Calendar and Timeline
- David Nelson is Faculty Director of QEP
- Budget reduction discussion at today’s UNCG Faculty Senate mtg
- Faculty/staff Excellence Awards April 4
- 2013 UNCG Summer Camps
- What's for Lunch? UNCG Dining Services' New Options
- Steve Haines comes back for a second lease on his musical life
- UNCG Planetarium Spring 2014 shows
- Buy WWI liberty bonds, Chaplin told 5,000 on campus
Mike Harris 256-0230 email@example.com
Campus Weekly art director:
Mark Unrue 334-4745 firstname.lastname@example.org