Campus Weekly will publish next Wednesday, Feb. 29, 2012. Campus Weekly will not publish on March 7, which is the week of spring break. CW will resume publication on March 14.
Campus Weekly is published each Wednesday when classes are in session. In the summer, it is published biweekly.
Re-dedication ceremony, Coleman Building
Wednesday, March 25, at 2 p.m.
Keynote, H. Boyte, “Revitalizing the Civic Purposes & Democratic Story of Higher Education”
Wednesday, March 25, 6 p.m., Rm 118, School of Education Bldg.
Faculty and Staff Excellence Awards
Friday, March 27, 9 a.m., EUC Auditorium
FOODSTORM, brainstorming for Greensboro’s food needs.
Friday, March 27, noon, Gatewood Building, 3rd floor
Sunday, March 29, 3 p.m., EUC Auditorium
Kaleidoscope Forum, Is UNCG Really Diverse?
Tuesday, March 31, 6 p.m., MRC, EUC
- Online or In-Person? One College Lets Students Switch Back and Forth
- U. of New Haven and Upstart Coding School Team Up on Master’s Program
- LinkedIn Expands Efforts to Help Colleges Keep in Touch With Students and Alumni
- New .College Domain Is Opportunity for Some Colleges, Worry for Others
- Videos Find Their Place In and Out of the Classroom
- Changes at Syracuse U. do little to hold officials accountable for academic fraud, critics say
- Should a university partner with a political organization to host an event on campus?
- Drexel U. charts a new course for itself
- Education groups reconsider hosting events in state after new 'religious freedom' law
- Audit: Education Dept. hasn't enforced incentive compensation rules well