Dr. Amanda Tanner (Public Health Education) received a grant award from Westat, Inc. for the project “Evaluation of SMILE in CARING for YOUTH: CDC-ATN/NICHD HIV Testing and Linkage-to-Care Collaboration.”
Campus Weekly is published each Wednesday when classes are in session. In the summer, it is published biweekly.
Play, ‘Common Enemy’
Friday, June 26, 8 p.m., Triad Stage
Children’s play, ‘The Boy Who Loved Monsters’
Saturday, June 27, 10 a.m., Brown Building Theatre
Art happening, Spoonmosa Sunday
Sunday, June 28, 1 p.m., Weatherspoon
Independence Day holiday observed. Offices closed.
Friday, July 3
- U of Texas System builds researcher database to attract private sector investments
- Supreme Court will once again consider affirmative action in college admissions
- Colleges turning to judges in campus sexual assault cases
- Council of Graduate Schools survey shows continuing increase in international student applications
- New presidents or provosts: Albany Ashland Cal Baptist Caldwell Clark Atlanta Gateway LMU Missouri Southern Spelman