Hannah Rose Mendoza (Interior Architecture) was honored with a community service award from the Interior Design Educators Council for work on the Ghana school, a projected detailed in this report. Interior Architecture’s Inews also notes that, connecting with faculty and students in the UNCG Department of Art, she and her students gather unused school supplies and ship them to schools in need in Liberia.
Campus Weekly is published each Wednesday when classes are in session. In the summer, it is published biweekly.
Habitat for Humanity build (info: email@example.com)
Wednesday, June 3, 7:45 a.m.
First summer session final examinations
Wednesday, June 17
Second summer session classes begin
Thursday, June 18
Theatre for young people, ‘The Kid Who Loved Monsters’
Saturday, June 20, 10 a.m., Brown Bldg Theatre
- What Does ‘Personalized Learning’ Look Like? Video Series Aims to Go Beyond Hype
- When Your Online Course Is Put Up for Adoption
- Silicon Valley Innovation: Stanford Law Student Crowdsources Her Graduation Speech
- Want to Make Your Course ‘Gameful’? A Michigan Professor’s Tool Could Help
- A MOOC Hopes to Sink Its Teeth Into a New Audience: TV Fans
- Education Department review clears loan companies of overcharging military members
- Federal Trade Commission charges Ashworth College with deceptive marketing
- New presidents or provosts: Burlington Collin EIU Fielding ISU Louisiana Paine Southern Wesleyan
- U of Oklahoma history professors object to joint course with History Channel
- Language in sexual assault surveys criticized by students as triggering