In late May, Campus Weekly published a listing of faculty retirements for the 2011-12 academic year.
The following is an update:
- Billie M. Durham, clinical assistant professor, Library and Information Studies, three years, six months.
- Dr. Marion O’Brien, professor, Human Development and Family Studies, 11 years, six months.
- Vicki McCready, academic professional professor, Communication Sciences and Disorders, 29 years.
- Dr. Margaret R. Savoca, associate professor, Nutrition, seven years.
- Dr. James Sellers, professor, Community and Therapeutic Recreation, 35 years.