Dr. Carol Mullen (Educational Leadership & Foundations) is serving in the elected role of president of the National Council of Professors of Educational Administration (NCPEA). Her vision is to highlight issues of educational leadership with respect to innovation, inventiveness, and the imagination as we work together as global leaders of social justice. NCPEA is collaborative, friendly scholar-practitioner organization committed to the practice and study of educational administration. Established in 1947, NCPEA has a strong commitment to serve the interests and needs of professors of educational administration and practicing school leaders in such areas as equity, inclusion, innovation, and excellence. For more information about the organization’s August 2013 conference in New Jersey and other exciting initiatives, check out the NCPEA website: http://www.emich.edu/ncpeaprofessors.
Campus Weekly is published each Wednesday when classes are in session. In the summer, it is published biweekly.
Talk, Saundra Westervelt, on ‘Life After Death Row’
Wednesday, March 5, noon, Faculty Center
Baseball vs. East Carolina
Wednesday, March 5, 4 p.m.
Faculty Center Takeover, Tracing Human Culture Through History of Beer
Thursday, March 6, 4 p.m., sponsored by FTLC / Anthropology
Friends of the Libraries event, Nikki Giovanni
Thursday, March 6, 6 p.m., Cone Ballroom, EUC
Noon at the ‘Spoon, art tour
Tuesday, March 11, Weatherspoon
Softball vs. Georgia Southern
Saturday, March 15, 1 p.m.
Baseball vs. Princeton
Monday, March 17, 6 p.m.
- Tate Street landmark Addam’s Bookstore will close
- UNCG Reduction-in-Force (RIF) Plan Calendar and Timeline
- David Nelson is Faculty Director of QEP
- Budget reduction discussion at today’s UNCG Faculty Senate mtg
- 2013 UNCG Summer Camps
- Faculty/staff Excellence Awards April 4
- UNCG Planetarium Spring 2014 shows
- Steve Haines comes back for a second lease on his musical life
- What's for Lunch? UNCG Dining Services' New Options
- UNCG is ‘Tree Campus USA’ for fifth straight year
Mike Harris 256-0230 email@example.com
Campus Weekly art director:
Mark Unrue 334-4745 firstname.lastname@example.org