Dr. Carol Mullen (Educational Leadership & Foundations) is serving in the elected role of president of the National Council of Professors of Educational Administration (NCPEA). Her vision is to highlight issues of educational leadership with respect to innovation, inventiveness, and the imagination as we work together as global leaders of social justice. NCPEA is collaborative, friendly scholar-practitioner organization committed to the practice and study of educational administration. Established in 1947, NCPEA has a strong commitment to serve the interests and needs of professors of educational administration and practicing school leaders in such areas as equity, inclusion, innovation, and excellence. For more information about the organization’s August 2013 conference in New Jersey and other exciting initiatives, check out the NCPEA website: http://www.emich.edu/ncpeaprofessors.
Campus Weekly is published each Wednesday when classes are in session. In the summer, it is published biweekly.
Thursday, April 28
Employee field day
Friday, April 29, Foust Park
UNCG Baseball vs. Samford
Friday, April 29, 6 p.m.
UNCG MFA Artist Talks + Opening Reception
Sunday, May 1, 2 p.m., Weatherspoon Art Museum
2016 Spring Commencement Ceremony
Friday, May 6, 10 a.m., Greensboro Coliseum
UNCG Softball vs. Samford (dh)
Saturday, May 7, 1 p.m.
- Wyoming community college to close journalism program at center of dispute
- Controversial accreditor ACICS tried to shut down a for-profit but was blocked by judge
- AAUP report condemns College of Saint Rose for cutting more than 20 tenure-line faculty positions with insufficient faculty input
- Study: Recreational physical activities increase odds of academic success
- Colleges announce commencement speakers