Amy Strickland (Nutrition) was honored at the North Carolina Dietetic Association Annual Meeting with the North Carolina Dietetic Association Outstanding Dietetics Educator Award. The award recognizes innovative teaching, mentoring and leadership activities of faculty in accredited dietetics education programs. She is an academic professional assistant professor in the department, as well as director of the Didactic Program in Dietetics.
Campus Weekly is published each Wednesday when classes are in session. In the summer, it is published biweekly.
Play, ‘Common Enemy’
Friday, June 26, 8 p.m., Triad Stage
Children’s play, ‘The Boy Who Loved Monsters’
Saturday, June 27, 10 a.m., Brown Building Theatre
Art happening, Spoonmosa Sunday
Sunday, June 28, 1 p.m., Weatherspoon
Independence Day holiday observed. Offices closed.
Friday, July 3
- A New Jersey legislator is proposing a lottery to clear the winners' student loan debt
- As colleges struggle, some look to partnerships and mergers for relief
- Army shuts down controversial Human Terrain System, criticized by many anthropologists
- States explore required training for university board members
- New presidents or provosts: Adams Casper Lindenwood Miami OKCC Oregon RISD Ripon WOU