Amy Strickland (Nutrition) was honored at the North Carolina Dietetic Association Annual Meeting with the North Carolina Dietetic Association Outstanding Dietetics Educator Award. The award recognizes innovative teaching, mentoring and leadership activities of faculty in accredited dietetics education programs. She is an academic professional assistant professor in the department, as well as director of the Didactic Program in Dietetics.
Campus Weekly is published each Wednesday when classes are in session. In the summer, it is published biweekly.
MLK Jr Celebration: An Evening with DeRay Mckesson
Wednesday, Jan. 18, 7 p.m, UNCG Auditorium
Artist talk: Eric Juth
Thursday, Jan. 19, Gatewood Studio Art Center Gallery
Exhibition opening, Photography of Bayard Wootten
Friday, Jan. 20, 5 p.m., GPS, Lewis Street
Men’s basketball vs. The Citadel – Faculty/Staff Appreciation game
Saturday, Jan. 21, 5 p.m.
Film/discussion: “Starving the Beast,” co-sponsored by Faculty Senate
Monday, Jan. 30, 6 p.m., EUC Auditorium
- College Republicans react to Trump inauguration
- Shooting at U of Washington as tensions grow over Milo Yiannopoulos speeches
- Tens of thousands of college students and professors march in Washington
- Pitt arts and sciences faculty divided over proposal to eliminate foreign language exemption
- Power Five leagues adopt new rules lessening time demands