Amy Strickland (Nutrition) was honored at the North Carolina Dietetic Association Annual Meeting with the North Carolina Dietetic Association Outstanding Dietetics Educator Award. The award recognizes innovative teaching, mentoring and leadership activities of faculty in accredited dietetics education programs. She is an academic professional assistant professor in the department, as well as director of the Didactic Program in Dietetics.
Campus Weekly is published each Wednesday when classes are in session. In the summer, it is published biweekly.
Staff Senate meeting (with Jason Stogner)
Thursday, May 14, 10 a.m., Alumni House
Baseball vs Gardner-Webb
Thursday, May 14, 6 p.m.
Music, Chris Brubeck, John Salmon, French Connection
Tuesday, May 26, 7:30 p.m., Recital Hall, Music Building
- What Does ‘Personalized Learning’ Look Like? Video Series Aims to Go Beyond Hype
- When Your Online Course Is Put Up for Adoption
- Silicon Valley Innovation: Stanford Law Student Crowdsources Her Graduation Speech
- Want to Make Your Course ‘Gameful’? A Michigan Professor’s Tool Could Help
- A MOOC Hopes to Sink Its Teeth Into a New Audience: TV Fans
- Student interest, or lack thereof, drives change in two-year college athletics
- Drake College of Business to close doors at end of July
- Rulings mixed in recent lawsuits over police records at private colleges
- Author discusses his new book on the rise of English as the dominant language of science
- Colleges award tenure