Amy Strickland (Nutrition) was honored at the North Carolina Dietetic Association Annual Meeting with the North Carolina Dietetic Association Outstanding Dietetics Educator Award. The award recognizes innovative teaching, mentoring and leadership activities of faculty in accredited dietetics education programs. She is an academic professional assistant professor in the department, as well as director of the Didactic Program in Dietetics.
Campus Weekly is published each Wednesday when classes are in session. In the summer, it is published biweekly.
Nano Manufacturing Conference
Wednesday, Sept. 28, JSNN
Staff Senate Workshop: Event Planning at UNCG
Thursday, Sept 29, noon, Room 113, Bryan Building
Artist talk: Leah Sobsey, “Collections: Birds, Bones, and Butterflies”
Thursday, Sept. 29, 6:30 p.m., Weatherspoon Art Museum
Theatre: Caroline or Change
Thursday, Sept. 29, 7:30 p.m., Taylor Theatre
Workshop: “Second Language Critical Discourse Studies Through Social Media”
Saturday, Oct. 1, 10 a.m.- noon, MHRA, 1214
Women’s Soccer vs. Furman
Sunday, Oct. 2, 2 p.m.
Music: UNCG Symphonic Band
Wednesday, Oct. 5, 7:30 p.m., UNCG Auditorium
- Century Foundation says guarantee agencies have lost their way
- Low endowment returns don't stop regulation push
- East Tennessee State shaken when Black Lives Matter event is disrupted
- Author discusses new history of the struggle for elite universities to admit women
- Study adds to concerns over lack of creativity at Chinese universities