Campus Weekly is published each Wednesday when classes are in session. In the summer, it is published biweekly.
Faculty Senate Meeting
Wednesday, Sept. 2, 3 p.m., Alumni House
Poetry reading, Ansel Elkins
Thursday, Sept. 3, 7 p.m., Maple Room, EUC
Staff Senate meeting
Thursday, Sept. 10, 10 a.m., Alumni House
Saturday, Sept. 12, 7:30 p.m., Aycock Auditorium
Board of Trustees meeting
Friday, Sept. 11, 8:30 a.m, Alumni House
EUC Blood Drive
Tuesday, Sept. 15, all day, Cone Ballroom, EUC
Women’s soccer vs. defending NCAA champion Florida St.
Thursday, Sept. 17, 7 p.m.
- Readers’ Definitions of Ed-Tech Buzzwords: Confusion and Skepticism Continue
- As Coursera Evolves, Colleges Stay On and Investors Buy In
- How an App Helps Low-Income Students by Turning College Life Into a Game
- ‘Machine Teaching’ Is Seen as Way to Develop Personalized Curricula
- Following the Money in Ed-Tech Investment: Number of Mergers Grows
- Changing search process and nontraditional candidate rankle some at the University of Iowa
- U of Central Florida increases class sizes with live-streamed lectures
- AAUP report alleges violations of academic freedom, due process in new report on professor's termination by LSU
- Rutgers survey, using broad definition, finds 1 in 5 female students have experienced sexual assault
- Advocates of free two-year college agree debt-free movement is a help