Dr. William Evans (Public Health Education) has published a new book of poetry, “Valleys of Ivory.” In the book, elephants are used a metaphor for the human experience. “I believe the book celebrates how humans travel connected paths through time, relationships and family, much like elephants do.” Evans also wrote the book of poetry “Virgin Snow.”
Campus Weekly is published each Wednesday when classes are in session. In the summer, it is published biweekly.
Play, ‘Common Enemy’
Friday, June 26, 8 p.m., Triad Stage
Children’s play, ‘The Boy Who Loved Monsters’
Saturday, June 27, 10 a.m., Brown Building Theatre
Art happening, Spoonmosa Sunday
Sunday, June 28, 1 p.m., Weatherspoon
Independence Day holiday observed. Offices closed.
Friday, July 3
- Corinthian bankruptcy suit includes call for repayment freeze and asset sales
- What's at stake when universities raise their minimum wage?
- Senator McCaskill suggests 'removing' campus crime disclosure law
- Survey finds academics in Ireland believe their working conditions have deteriorated
- New presidents or provosts: Andrew Appalachian Cowley El Camino Ferris Georgian Court Lone Star Macalester MICA Villanova